Healthcare Recruitment from a local MN agency.
Like almost everyone, are you struggling to maintain staffing for the practitioners needed to deliver quality of and access to care? To meet revenue quotas and HCAHP scores?
Hit by a recent executive or leadership departure on one of your teams? It happens every day in our state. And you can’t fill this position with anyone, or risk the fallout of leadership failure.
All of these challenges effect your career as an executive or manager as well. Talent is what propels us forward to reach our goals as leaders and organizations.
Accio works with healthcare leaders and professionals throughout our state. Access our network and leverage our elite passive outreach capabilities. You will speed up your time to hire and find the tough, top-level talent needed to deliver success for your team.
Contact us today to discuss your sales talent search.
Our Healthcare Recruitment Network across Minnesota
We regularly connect with healthcare professionals and leaders throughout Minneapolis, the Twin Cities metro area and Greater Minnesota. We participate in events hosted by the likes of the MN chapter of the ACHE to the MN Association of Nurse Anesthetists, MOLN and participate in the MN Rural Health Conference.
Whether you have an APRN need for a clinic or group, or an executive role for a rural hospital, Accio can help. We have a passion for delivering leadership and clinicians to our amazing healthcare providers here in MN.
Contact us today to discuss your next talent search or career move.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 612-920-0200
Roles placed as Minneapolis Healthcare Recruiters
— — — —
Healthcare Executive Recruitment and Leadership:
- C-Suite Executive Leadership (CEO, COO, CNO, CQO, CMO, CPO, etc)
- Vice President and VP roles (Various from Medical to IT/Data)
- Director-Level roles from Nursing (DoN) to Quality (DoQ) to Physician Relations
- Managers – Nursing, Service Lines, Revenue Cycle, Allied Health
Clinical Recruitment for roles including:
- CRNA Recruiters (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists)
- Nurse Practitioners (various specialties from FNP to PMHNP)
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Nurse Midwives (CNM)
- DNP / APRN Recruiters
- Registered Nurses (RNs) for permanent, specialized roles
- Specialty Physicians (Allergists, Anesthesiologists, Cardiologists, Neurologists, Gastroenterologists and more)
Organization / Operations Support Leaders and Specialists
- Marketing, IT, Operations Executives and Managers in Healthcare
- Revenue Cycle Management / Billing Professionals
- Data Management and Data Analysts
- EHR Specialists (Epic, Cerner, McKesson Admins and Developers)
– from implementation & training to database management & security